Do I need a CRC to register as a Referee?

ALL Referees over the age of 16 who intend to officiate in Youth Football (Over 18) are required by law to have an accepted FA Criminal Records Check.

It is important that your FA CRC is updated before you begin the registration process for 2016-17.

If you ONLY intend to Referee in Adult Football, you do not require an FA CRC.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk