How can I make a formal complaint?

To submit a formal complaint, please contact our Chief Executive Officer. Formal complaints must be submitted in writing via email or post:


Write to:  Birmingham County FA, Ray Hall Lane, Great Barr, Birmingham, B43 6JF


All complaints should contain full details and will be fully and impartially investigated. This may involve referral to the Board of Directors. 

All complaints will be acknowledged within two working days with procedural information given.




Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk