How do I get an FA CRC Check if I am a Referee?

Please email ‘’ with your name & FAN with the subject “Referee FA CRC Check”.

If you are 16 and over, and wish to referee in Youth Football, you will require an FA Criminal Records Check.

We will provide you with guidance notes and the website you need to start your FA CRC application.




Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk