What shall I do if I have any welfare concerns?

Is this an issue that directly involves the club? If so, please contact the club welfare officer.

If not, or if you would like to seek further advice, please do not hesitate to contact our County Welfare Officer:

     Richard Watson

     0121 357 4278 (extension 228)


Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk