It is FREE to become a Licensed Coach and there are a whole host of benefits for joining, including:
- Access to online resources, session plans, interviews and coaching news
- Free England tickets (ballot entry for all home matches for every England team).
- Discounts on FA Learning courses.
- Access to accredited local training events.
- FA Photo Coaching Licence.
- Option to purchase insurance.
- Option to subscribe to The FA’s coaching magazine.
- Option to subscribe to UEFA’s coaching tool, TaxtX.
To join simply click here and select "Join the FA Coaches' Club" on the right hand side.
The FA Licensed Coaches’ Club will require that coaches meet the following criteria in order to join:
- Minimum FA Level One coaching qualification
- FA Emergency Aid certificate
- FA Safeguarding children certificate
- FA CRB check (if coaching children)
Once they are licensed to coach, coaches will need to ensure they commit to a certain level of training every year in order to retain their licence:
- Level One - 3 hours per year
- Level Two - 5 hours per year
- Level Three / UEFA B - 5 hours per year
- UEFA A & Pro Licence - 5 hours per year
We run several CPD events each year, which are FREE for FA Licensed Coaches. When available, they can be booked online here.