County Welfare Officer (CWO)

We have a dedicated Safeguarding Children Officer who can provide support to clubs, players, volunteers, and anyone affiliated with Birmingham County FA.


Please contact us at if you require any assistance.


To report or discuss anything of a sensitive nature, please call 0121 357 4278 and ask for Richard Watson.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk