Birmingham County FA discipline is now online, enabling clubs, leagues and referees to process their discipline matters at their own convenience. This is all done online through the Whole Game System. Clubs can acknowledge and pay for discipline cases, leagues can view suspensions and their online statement and referees can upload discipline reports.
- How can I appeal against a Misconduct Charge?
- How can I make an appeal?
- Where can I find the Discipline Handbook?
- Where can I get help with processing my club discipline online?
- How can I make a payment for a fine or misconduct?
- How can I respond to a misconduct charge?
- How can I acknowledge a caution on WGS?